Did you know that you can drastically improve your oral health care just by improving how you brush your teeth? Typically, you should be brushing your teeth twice a day, every day. However, brushing is not enough if you are not doing the job correctly. Listed below are a few tips and tricks to improve your brushing techniques.
– When selecting a toothbrush and toothpaste, look for products that feature the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance.
– Toothbrushes wear out easily, so be sure to replace yours every 3-4 months or sooner if required.
– The storage of a toothbrush should always be done with care. Toothbrushes that are not stored properly can become contaminated easily. Never store toothbrushes together or in closed containers for long periods of time.
– Use a toothbrush that suits your needs. If manual brushing is labored or difficult, try using an electric toothbrush instead.
– Always make sure your toothbrush head has soft bristles and can easily reach all sides of all of your teeth for a full clean.
Our team at Berryville Dental Associates specializes in a variety of oral health care procedures to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Gina Kaiser and Nicole Malony, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Berryville, Virginia. We can be reached at 540-955-0270. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!