All toothaches should be treated as serious no matter the severity of pain or lack thereof. If you feel pain in a tooth, or notice a visual abnormality, then something is incorrect that needs to be repaired. Always be alert for common signs and symptoms of toothaches to determine if treatment is necessary. For a better understanding of the basics of toothaches, listed below are principles concerning common symptoms:
– Have you observed any irregular swelling or fevers lately? If so, it may be the result of a toothache and abscess.
– If you ever notice or have any irregular or abnormal facial rashes, high fevers, and chills, you may be suffering from the lingering effects of a toothache.
– If you are the victim of jaw pain and temporomandibular joint disorders, you could be at an increased risk for toothaches.
– Toothaches usually extend beyond pain relievers, so check if pain continues even after pain-relieving medications are administered.
– Depending on the severity of the procedure, if you have had a tooth lost or extracted and continue to feel serious pain a full day later, it may be the result of a toothache.
No matter which oral health care treatment services you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits it can provide. If you would like Dr. Gina Kaiser and Nicole Malony and our team at Berryville Dental Associates to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Berryville, Virginia, by calling us at 540-955-0270. Contact us for a brighter whiter smile today!